A lot of you probably don't know, but both of our birthdays,the deer and halloween end up falling within a week and a day of each other.
On Sunday the 23, we celebrated Brett's 25th birthday. Everything turned out good, and it was so fun to just spend the whole day together.
On Friday the 28 was my 22nd birthday. The day was filled with tests, a research project, homework, and a paper, but other than all of that, was a great day! Brett really knows how to make me feel so special.
The next day, I was able to go and spend some time at the Lever Family Party! It was a great party, and I got to see family I haven't seen for a while. This same day Brett got his buck.
He hasn't shot a buck for a while, so he was really excited.
This year for Halloween, we didn't really dress up, but we did have some fun with this pumpkin.
It is always so nice to just spend time together doing little silly things. I guess that is one thing I love about Brett. I can be happy doing anything (most of the time), as long as I'm with him!
Monday, October 31, 2011
Birthdays and other festivities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Go Brett for getting a buck!! Glad that he got one. Love the pumpkin, how did you do that? That is awesome!!
ReplyDelete